Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blooms Taxonomy






I am going to spend time getting to know more about Bloom's Taxonomy and how it applies to creating course objectives, classroom activities, and assessment. Not being a trained educator these courses are very relevant for me to not only prepare me to teach online, but to also better prepare me in a face to face environment. I am looking forward to the day when I have a better understanding of knowing what works best and having developed better test writing skills.






Attached is a Taxonomy Assessment table that was used to match up activities from
Studying the First Amendment: Exploring Truth in Journalism by Christine Casey to Bloom's Taxonomy. I am awaiting feedback to see if I have matched them correctly, time will tell.






No comments:

Post a Comment